Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/02 22:16:18 UTC

Re: What is the 'Maven way' to handle multi-artifact code generation from a single model source?

Since the build artifacts are output of the same source, they should
part of the same module. Use classifiers to specify the different
artifacts. If you are using custom scripts to produce the output (i.e.
not plugins that attach additional artifacts automatically), use
buildhelper plugin to attach them (and specify the classifiers) see
http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/usage.html. The
actionscript code should be packaged up to produce a single artifact
(zip it up if a specific packaging format like swf won't do).

Kalle