Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Anson Lau <al...@fulfil-net.com> on 2004/03/28 16:23:07 UTC

looking for developer

Hi All,

Our company is looking for 2 java developer with strong Lucene
experience to do some contract work.  We're in Sydney, Australia.
If anyone is interested plesaes email me direct
(alau@fulfil-net.com).

Thanks,

Anson

RE: looking for developer

Posted by Anson Lau <al...@fulfil-net.com>.
Ops - sorry should reply to Esmond direct.  Pls ignore the previous msg.

Anson

Re: looking for developer