Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vp...@selectica.com> on 2007/09/27 23:54:50 UTC

RE: [Axis2]wsdl2java with xmlbeans creates interface with xmlbeans.XmlString instead of java.lang.String

This is still not working for me in axis2 (it worked in axis1)

With "-d xmlbeans -uw" - the generated methods have org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlString instead of java.lang.String for a string parameter
With "-d adb" (it does not let me specify "-uw") - generated methods have complex types (since it does not let me specify unwrapping here thru' the -uw option)

How can I run wsdl2java so that the resultant web service interface methods use java.lang.String instead of xmlbeans.XmlString?