Posted to commons-dev@db.apache.org by Gallre <le...@rambler.ru> on 2003/10/15 11:00:58 UTC

Personal Exhibition of Tatiana Utkina. Galle ryA News UOMDUXIKHF

We would like to introduce you a personal exhibition of artist Tatiana Utkina.
You will be able to have a look on some paintings of her, which were painted
during the last period of her creation (1999-2003 years).

Welcome to the exhibition:
http://www.gallery-a.ru/expo/index.php

Gallery curator.

P.S.
Also available on our site
E-Cards:http://www.gallery-a.ru/ecards/compose.php
Wallpapers: http://www.gallery-a.ru/luxury.php

Sorry if that information not interesting for You and we disturb You with our message!
For removing yor address from this mailing list just replay this message with word 'unsubscribe' in subject field