Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/10 21:22:33 UTC

Help us release 1.4 sooner by helping out with the migration guide

We would like to release Wicket 1.4 very soon, but in order to do so
we would like to provide our users with a good migration guide.

We have started one here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Migrate-1.4 but it
probably lacks the smaller tweaks necessary to migrate.

If you have recently migrated a project, or remember any changes you
had to perform, or have any helpful tips or hints please add them to
the migration guide. Do not worry about formatting, for now we are
looking for content.

If you do not want to bother putting them on the wiki simply add them
to this thread.

Thanks!

-igor

Re: Help us release 1.4 sooner by helping out with the migration guide

Posted by Cristiano Kliemann <cr...@gmail.com>.
I have just migrated 33 very small projects I use in a basic Wicket
course and everything went fine.

Everything I had to change was already covered by the current migration guide.

-- Cristiano

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
It's in 1.4.0: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-2350

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Posted by Jörn Zaefferer <jo...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
If I remember correctly: the first link should be use. The second can be
edited and will be copied to the first after each change. If the pages
are not equal, something went wrong with the copy process.

Re. LinkTree: every change should be on this page. Please add it.

Regards,
    Erik.

Posted by Major Péter <ma...@sch.bme.hu>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.