Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nehta <pe...@nehta.gov.au> on 2007/11/09 07:14:10 UTC

pluginmanagement version resolution

I have a maven project where a plugin being executed requies a dependency to
another project. I have put the dependency in the pluginmanagement section
of the parent pom as below. My problem is when preparing a release, the
snapshot versions are not resolved in the pluginmanagement section. Is there
a way to do this? I have been searching for a couple of days now and have
not found any documentation that is of help.

Thanks

<pluginManagement>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>