Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2006/10/02 11:23:43 UTC

Bug ?

Hi,

ant clean
ant :

    [javac] Compiling 42 source files to D:\WorkspaceNew\ofbiz\applications\product\build\classes
    [javac] D:\WorkspaceNew\ofbiz\applications\product\src\org\ofbiz\product\product\ProductSearch.java:270: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : constructor ComplexAliasField (java.lang.String,java.lang.String)
    [javac] location: class org.ofbiz.entity.model.ModelViewEntity.ComplexAliasField
    [javac]                     relevancyComplexAlias.addComplexAliasMember(new ComplexAliasField(entityAlias, "relevancyWeight"));
    [javac]                                                                 ^
    [javac] D:\WorkspaceNew\ofbiz\applications\product\src\org\ofbiz\product\product\ProductSearch.java:302: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : constructor ComplexAliasField (java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String)
    [javac] location: class org.ofbiz.entity.model.ModelViewEntity.ComplexAliasField
    [javac]                         relevancyComplexAlias.addComplexAliasMember(new ComplexAliasField(entityAlias, "relevancyWeight", "sum"));
    [javac]                                                                     ^
    [javac] 2 errors
   [subant] Failure for target 'null' of: D:\WorkspaceNew\ofbiz\applications\build.xml
   [subant] The following error occurred while executing this line:
   [subant] D:\WorkspaceNew\ofbiz\applications\build.xml:67: The following error occurred while executing this line:
   [subant] D:\WorkspaceNew\ofbiz\applications\product\build.xml:97: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
   [subant] No sub-builds to iterate on
     [echo] [build] ========== Done Building (Compile) ==========

Have no time to look at it yet (I put lines in comment and it builds)

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Bug ?

Posted by Leon Torres <le...@oss.minimetria.com>.
Fix in ModelViewEntity is a good idea, but that Product code makes me uneasy.
It seems to be working around a problem that can be resolved properly with a
view-entity with all the latest features, including COALESCE.  I'll take a
closer look.

- Leon

Re: Bug ?

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ti...@sastau.it>

Re: Bug ?

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Seems okay from quick review of commit patch.

-David

Re: Bug ?

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.