Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Anthony <ha...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/07 17:25:21 UTC

Concept Question about Ignite

Hello,

I am new to Ignite and have a few questions.
If I have two process running the following code:

Process 1:
Ignite grid = Ignition::Start(cfg);
Cache<int, std::string> cache = grid.GetOrCreateCache<int,
std::string>("myCache");

  Process 2:
 Ignite grid = Ignition::Start(cfg);
Cache<int, std::string> cache = grid.GetCache<int,
std::string>("myCache");

Will Cache be duplicated to the grid in process 2?

Thanks,

Anthony

Re: Concept Question about Ignite

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi Igor,

Do you know if we have benchmarks for this?

Thanks,
Evgenii

Posted by Anthony <ha...@gmail.com>.
Evgenii ,