Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by danna ioana <io...@yahoo.com> on 2013/01/17 19:04:17 UTC

Re:

I am from Romania, Suceava.

________________________________
 From: danna ioana <io...@yahoo.com>
To: "dev@openoffice.apache.org" <de...@openoffice.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:03 PM

Hello. I am Deliman Ioana. I am a civil engineer by profession, and I use OpenOffice for a very long time. I am interested in learning Apache programs and as many new things.

Re:

Posted by Fan Zheng <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Danna:

We are so happy on seeing new coming developers in the AOO community, Thank
you!

To be a developer volunteer, you shall prepare an AOO build environment in
your local and take some AOO technical knowledge and specifications, could
commonly be found in the AOO WIKI pages. For example, the build environment
establishment document for different platforms are in here:

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide

And the structural introduction documents of AOO Text Document (named as
'SW' internally) could be retrieved here:

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer

And of cause, refer to the new coming developer guide at first:
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-development.html , but as it
is still a draft version, tell the community directly, if there anything
should be clarified, updated or even rewrote.

Thank you again, and having fun in this opening world.

ZhengFan

Re:

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.