Posted to user@struts.apache.org by majid kamal <yn...@onebox.com> on 2001/02/05 04:23:04 UTC

what does this ERROR mean ??

could you please go to :
http://www.webappcabaret.com/yna54context

and explain to me what does this error mean.
Thanks lot

--
majid kamal
yna544@onebox.com - email

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com

FormBean

Posted by John Hunt <te...@yahoo.com>.
Did anyone use an array of fields and use formbean
with that?
Do you have any pointers to code or examples?
Thanks
Hunt

Re: what does this ERROR mean ??

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
It looks like the application resource named in your struts-config.xml
is missing.

If you just specify the name, and no path, you can drop it in the
classes folder.

On 2/4/2001 at 7:23 PM majid kamal wrote:

>could you please go to :
>http://www.webappcabaret.com/yna54context
>
>and explain to me what does this error mean.
>Thanks lot
>
>--
>majid kamal
>yna544@onebox.com - email
>(781) 685-1450 x2371 - voicemail/fax

>FREE voicemail, email, and fax...all in one place.
>Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/