Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2016/07/19 20:43:22 UTC

New Committer: Andreas Kohn

Hi everyone!

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Shiro has asked
Andreas Kohn to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted!

Andreas has been a regular user and contributor to Shiro since (at
least) 2014, and we're happy to have him on the team!

Welcome Andreas!

Cheers,

The Apache Shiro PMC

Re: New Committer: Andreas Kohn

Posted by scSynergy <ro...@scsynergy.de>.
Welcome Andreas, glad to have you on board!

Re: New Committer: Andreas Kohn

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Andreas!

Kalle