Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Bohlig <mi...@lucidimagination.com> on 2011/04/11 20:35:12 UTC

Lucene Revolution 2011 - Early Bird Ends April 18

A quick reminder that there's one week left on special pricing for Lucene Revolution 2011. Sign up this week and save some serious cash:

    - Conference Registration, now $545, a savings of $180 over the $725 late registration price
    - Training Package with 2-day Training plus Conference Registration now $1695, a savings of $200 over the
      $1895 late registration package price (and even more savings over the a la carte pricing)

What can you expect at the conference?

    - Keynote presentations from The Guardian News and Media’s Stephen Dunn and Redmonk’s Stephen O’Grady
    - Session track talks on use cases, tutorials and technology strategy at leading edge, innovative
      companies, including: Travelocity, eBay, eHarmony, EMC, Etsy, Trulia, Intuit, Careerbuilder, AT&T, The
      Ladders and more
    - Deep internals and implementation guidance at talks by Apache Solr/Lucene committers including Grant
      Ingersoll, Yonik Seeley, Andrzej Bialecki, Uwe Schindler, Simon Willnauer, Erik Hatcher, Otis
      Gospodnetic, and more.

You will also have an unmatched opportunity to network with over 400 of your peers from the open source search ecosystem, in all sectors of government, universities, start-ups, Fortune 1000 companies, and the developer and user community.

Register at: http://us.ootoweb.com/luceneregistration

P.S. There are also a few free tickets left for the San Francisco Giants vs. Florida Marlins game on May 24!

Michael Bohlig | Lucid Imagination
Enterprise Marketing
p +1 650 353 4057 x132
m+1 650 703 8383
www.lucidimagination.com

Re: Will Slaves Pileup Replication Requests?

Posted by Parker Johnson <Pa...@gap.com>.
Thanks Larry.

-Parker

Posted by "Green, Larry (CMG - Digital)" <La...@cmgdigital.com>.