Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Silllllence <wi...@yahoo.cn> on 2010/06/01 08:15:39 UTC

How to run hadoop from eclipse

I recently want to learn hadoop source code, I tried to setup a debugging
environment in eclipse, but failed ... any one know how to setup the
environment ?
Goal :
-Run hadoop from eclipse(MiniHdfs?)
-Debug map/reduce jobs in eclipse

Appreciate!

Re: How to run hadoop from eclipse

Posted by "tech.kota" <te...@gmail.com>.
Check this Video regarding configuring Eclipse to use with Hadoop:

http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2009/04/configuring-eclipse-for-hadoop-development-a-screencast/