Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/12/08 18:14:46 UTC

[C++] SDO build error on Windows

Running sdo\build.bat from a fresh checkout of the SDO source tree gives
me this error:

c:\tuscany\cpp\sdo\runtime\core\test\sdotest.h(22) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'commonj/sdo/SDO.h': No such file or directory

Is anybody else running into the same error?

P.S: I can build from the VSExpress IDE, and after I've done that I
don't see this error anymore with build.bat.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: [C++] SDO build error on Windows

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Pete Robbins wrote:
> On 08/12/06, Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I saw "Cannot open include file: 'commonj/sdo/SDO.h': No such file or
>> directory"
>> once because a compilation error stopped copying.
>> After correcting the compilation error, the build.bat ran fine for me.
>

> That would make sense. I'm not sure why VCBuild doesn't stop on the first
> error!
>
> Cheers,

>> > gives

>> > C1083:
>> > directory

>> that I

>> > command

>> > By the way you may see one of the SDO tests failing on Windows: 115
>> > cloneopentest(). This is a problem with libxml on windows where it
>> doesn't
>> > write an endline before an endElement when the previous write was raw
>> > text.
>> > Linux is fine.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Pete
>> >

>> --
>>
>> Yang ZHONG

OK, thanks... I'll try again later today, I only saw this the very first
time and it builds OK now that I've built it once from the IDE. I'm on
my way to test the Ruby samples now and the issues that Andy ran into
with the Libcurl DLL so I'll wait a little before rebuilding SDO from
scratch again :)

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.

--
Pete

Re: [C++] SDO build error on Windows

Posted by Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com>.

--

Yang ZHONG

Re: [C++] SDO build error on Windows

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
On 08/12/06, Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 08/12/06, Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On 08/12/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino < jsdelfino@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Running sdo\build.bat from a fresh checkout of the SDO source tree
> > > gives
> > > me this error:
> > >
> > > c:\tuscany\cpp\sdo\runtime\core\test\sdotest.h(22) : fatal error
> > > C1083:
> > > Cannot open include file: 'commonj/sdo/SDO.h': No such file or
> > > directory
> > >
> > > Is anybody else running into the same error?
> > >
> > > P.S: I can build from the VSExpress IDE, and after I've done that I
> > > don't see this error anymore with build.bat.
> >

> > I'll look into it. It might be an ordering error. sdotest requires
> > TUSCANY_SDOCPP to be set and the include files to be copied to
> > TUSCANY_SDOCPP/include. Maybe it's getting built out of order on the command
> > line.
> >

> > Cheers,
> >
> > --
> > Pete
> >

> By the way you may see one of the SDO tests failing on Windows: 115
> cloneopentest(). This is a problem with libxml on windows where it doesn't
> write an endline before an endElement when the previous write was raw text.
> Linux is fine.
>
> --
> Pete

I've just tried on a completely clean checkout and it runs perfectly for me.

??

--
Pete

Re: [C++] SDO build error on Windows