Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Dilshad K. P." <di...@nestgroup.net> on 2011/10/07 10:54:27 UTC

Configure katta Lucene In Hadoop Cluster

Hi

I am new in katta lucene I have little knowledge about hadoop and lucene
.we have a hadoop cluster with 1 name node and 3 data node but now I
want to configure and install katta lucene to my cluster .so please give
me details about katta lucene installation in hadoop  cluster

Regards

Dilshad K.P

***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****

This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code exempt.
The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

Re: Configure katta Lucene In Hadoop Cluster

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you please post this question to the Katta mailing list, this is their
developers list:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=katta-developer.

You will get better answers there :).

Shai