Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2010/12/13 21:52:13 UTC

hudson trunk deploy buid fails

Currently the hudson trunk deploy build keeps failing at the microsoft
interop example.
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/A-F/view/CXF/job/CXF-trunk-deploy/
Dan wrote that the problem is on the microsoft server side.

Should we turn this module off in the build? Or even better can we mark
this as optional so the build continues but reports the problem?

Christian

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Re: hudson trunk deploy buid fails

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 13 December 2010 3:52:13 pm Christian Schneider wrote:
> Currently the hudson trunk deploy build keeps failing at the microsoft
> interop example.
> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/A-F/view/CXF/job/CXF-trunk-deploy/
> Dan wrote that the problem is on the microsoft server side.
>
> Should we turn this module off in the build? Or even better can we mark
> this as optional so the build continues but reports the problem?

I would say just disable them for now.  I think one is already commented out.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org