Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by wangneng100 <64...@qq.com> on 2014/05/15 05:45:55 UTC

Re: Shiro on App Engine

Did you set a customized realm which set your own credentials mathcer or all all.

setCredentialsMatcher(new AllowAllCredentialsMatcher());

From:  "Ian White [via Shiro User]";<ml...@n2.nabble.com>;
Date:  Thu, May 15, 2014 09:59 AM
To:  "王能"<64...@qq.com>;

Subject:  Re: Shiro on App Engine

 	Tim,

Fantastic use of shiro and gae.
I created a mvn appengine project from it, changed the appengine version to 1.9.4, and fixed the maven fmpp plugin error.
when i upload and run on gae, i can login in via google's login page, but then i get:

 cannot authorize portletapps@gmail.com: Authentication token of type [class  com.cilogi.shiro.googlegae.GoogleGAEAuthenticationToken] could not be authenticated by any configured realms.  Please ensure that at least one realm can authenticate these tokens.

I was expecting the Google and Facebook realms would already be set up.
Am I missing some setup for Google sign-ins ?

Thanks

Ian

 		http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/Shiro-on-App-Engine-tp7014377p7579952.html
 	 		To start a new topic under Shiro User, email ml-node+s582556n582556h49@n2.nabble.com
 		To unsubscribe from Shiro User, click here.
 		NAML