Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by YangTerry <po...@hotmail.com> on 2012/12/03 04:13:00 UTC

TestLink Demo Video

Hi all,
I have record 2 videos and upload to Youtube, this 2 video show the steps how to create test case and how to run test cases in TestLink.

You can find it in TestLink wiki page.
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Testlink#Video_Demo

The Video is not very clear because some limitation at my side.

Hope this is can help you.

Thanks,
Terry

RE: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by YangTerry <po...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Georges,
This make more clear about automated test case and manual test case.

BTW I try to add balloons to the video yesterday, but I can't find how to add it, can you please show me how to add it?

Thanks,
Terry

Re: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by Georges Bolssens <ma...@gmail.com>.

RE: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by YangTerry <po...@hotmail.com>.

RE: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by Lucas Burson <lj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a bunch Terry.

RE: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by YangTerry <po...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Lucas,

Re: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by Lucas Burson <lj...@gmail.com>.

Re: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by Georges Bolssens <ma...@gmail.com>.
Alexandro,

Please check out this help page:
http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&topic=14354&answer=92710

Re: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice

RE: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by YangTerry <po...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by luis kantun <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Terry.

Very good presentation, I (as a developer) found it very useful, just wish
we had more of such videos !!

It would be wonderful if you or somebody, put a "how to" on our wiki, that
might motivate other people to make more videos.

Keep up the good work !
Jan I.

Re: TestLink Demo Video

Posted by Georges Bolssens <ma...@gmail.com>.