Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ziggy <zi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/03 16:06:56 UTC

Axis2 deploymne without Web Admin

Hi,

Does anyone know how i can deploy the axis2.war onto tomcat without the web
admin pages? I dont want it be accessible via the browser at all. is this
just a configuration change?

Thank

Re: Axis2 deploymne without Web Admin

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
I thought you were referring to axis2.war

anyway, what you have to do it delete the directory I marked below and
edit the web.xml as I mentioned earlier.

Ziggy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Which is the webapp?
>
> Here is the directory structure i have