Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by an...@orbita1.ru on 2006/05/22 11:38:58 UTC

error

I updated any plugins... And now I get errors in tomcat log:

May 22, 2006 3:28:50 AM org.apache.nutch.plugin.PluginRepository <init>
SEVERE: org.apache.nutch.plugin.PluginRuntimeException: Plugin
(summary-basic), extension point: org.apache.nutch.searcher.Summarizer does
not exist.

How fix this problem?

RE: error

Posted by an...@orbita1.ru.
Tnx. I has forgotten to add into nutch-extensionpoints/plugin.xml new
extension-points ;-)

You need to add to tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/nutch-site.xml
property plugin.includes a new entry summary-basic or summary-lucene.

HTH

RE: error