Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/11 10:43:40 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.15.0.0 and UI [RC1]

LS,
Long overdue we have a set of artifacts to call version 4.15.0.0 \o/

We are voting for the new UI (former secret project name primate) and the
main code pack. the commitish are
main code: acce0c9ee733b0e343fe01a5972016f355f3a560
ui code: d9e5e65781b88caa3b58d1874190ed5a4cce5239

The candidate release branch is 4.15.0.0-RC20201211T1122. The UI is still
separate but as agreed upon before this will be merged in coming releases,
at least from a version management point of view.
The artifacts up for a vote can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.15.0.0/
The gpg keys are located at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS the key used was
7975062401944786

The vote will be open for 3 business days (until 15th January).

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

I will work with community members to provide convenience packaging over
the next few days.
The documentation repo will be updated as we move along, as we might get
some unexpected :-1:s on this candidate.
--
Daan

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.15.0.0 and UI [RC1]

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I am canceling this vote as a user reported they will be blocked by a bug
fixed in [1]. the bug has to do with local storage. Any local storage users
please confirm the bug and the fix in that PR so I can create a new RC, tnx.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/4516

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.15.0.0 and UI [RC1]

--
Daan

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.15.0.0 and UI [RC1]

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan