Posted to user@roller.apache.org by CVE Request <CV...@mitre.org> on 2019/02/16 14:26:30 UTC

CVE Request 642986 for Publication Request

Thank you for your submission. It will be reviewed by a CVE Assignment Team member.

Changes, additions, or updates to your request can be sent to the CVE Team by replying directly to this email.

Please do not change the subject line, which allows us to effectively track your request.

CVE Assignment Team
M/S M300, 202 Burlington Road, Bedford, MA 01730 USA
[A PGP key is available for encrypted communications at
http://cve.mitre.org/cve/request_id.html]

{CMI: MCID2788259}

Re: CVE Request 642986 for Publication Request

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
We announced a CVE and a fix for it about a month ago, but I did not notify
all of the places until yesterday.

CVE announcement
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/94a36ed9c6241558b1c6181d8dd4ff263be7903abd1d20067d4330d5@%3Cdev.roller.apache.org%3E

Fix: upgrade to Roller 5.2.2 or disable the XMLRPC servlet
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/86655a8a1df1a2e184ba7a973fbb2f6ac873775e411daf2d74eb6bb2@%3Cdev.roller.apache.org%3E

Dave

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Pyeron <jp...@pdinc.us>.