Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Wolfgang Meyerle <wo...@googlemail.com> on 2020/11/13 12:58:09 UTC

Proper shutdown from C++ environment

Another question according a proper shutdown of ignite.

Do I have to catch the sigint signal to properly shutdown apache ignite
in my environment and set the node to inactive or is the code in ignite
catering for this itself? Is it safe to install signal handlers with the
usage of the ignite fat client?

Regards,

Wolfgang

Re: Proper shutdown from C++ environment

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I assume that JVM will install handlers of its own, which will trigger Java
shutdown procedures and Ignite node will be stopped.

Ilya Kasnacheev