Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "DONIAT, Christophe" <ch...@capgemini.com> on 2010/08/02 18:01:38 UTC

checksum error on nexus

Hi,
I'm meeting an issue as follows:
When I do a build with maven2 (mvn clean install) the nexus remote repo sent to me:
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Invalid checksum file - RETRYING

Downloading: http://nexus........./content/groups/all/com/capgemini/plugins/model-archiver-plugin/1.6/model-archiver-plugin-1.6.jar

8K downloaded  (model-archiver-plugin-1.6.jar)

[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Invalid checksum file - IGNORING

Downloading: http://nexus........./content/groups/all/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-api/2.0.4/maven-plugin-api-2.0.4.pom

And so on. I expired the cache of nexus, then without success. Any idea ?
Regards,
Christophe

</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>

Re: checksum error on nexus

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
What are the checksums that Maven claims they have?

Re: checksum error on nexus

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
Is the Checksum file wrong or the Artifact?
Is the Artifact that you have, the right size?

Check a couple. Post the sizes and the contents of actual checksum file
that you have downloaded.

If the size is wrong, was stuff lost during the download from the
original source or in the upload to Nexus?

Ron

RE: checksum error on nexus

Posted by "DONIAT, Christophe" <ch...@capgemini.com>.
Hi,