Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pulkit Singhal <pu...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/27 17:18:19 UTC

Re: session drop from https to http

Hmm...kind of makes sense doesn't it? I mean there are a lot of apps that
use the sessionID as a key of sorts for access or cookie management so its
ok to go from a http to https connections with the same session ID because
extra security is involved but not ok to go from https to http connection
with the same sessionID cause tis insecure.
I'm sure someone on the list can tell you how to actually make it happen the
way you want but this is just my 2 cts.