Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Karr, David" <da...@attws.com> on 2002/12/09 21:13:56 UTC

RE: Struts Taglibs

First of all, questions like this are better asked on the "struts-user" list.  This list is for issues related to the internal development of the Struts framework, not how to use it.

I would guess you would be looking for the "Validator" framework, which is a standard part of Struts (and has pieces that come from other packages).  Read the online user guide and associated resources for information on using the Validator framework.