Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Yves De Moor <yv...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/08 16:20:51 UTC

Question about fault code and namespace when using an expression

Dear all,

I am trying to generate a soap fault, and I have a question about the way to
set the namespace for a the code when using an expression :

Here is what I have set in the config file :

<makefault response="true">
          <code expression="$body//error/faultcode"/>
          <reason expression="$body//error/faultstring"/>
</makefault>

and then I am getting as result :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <soapenv:Body>
        <soapenv:Fault>
            <faultcode>axis2ns1:Server.userException</faultcode>
            <faultstring>the error message</faultstring>
        </soapenv:Fault>
    </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Why this reference to axis2ns1 (also note that this namespace is not defined
in the message) ? and how to modify it ?

Regards,

Yves.