Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robin Bai <db...@amsystech.com> on 2003/05/13 12:19:24 UTC

Why Tomcat doesn't work after I operate a few minutes on web application?

Hi,

I make one platform with JDK1.3+Tomcat4.0-b1+Mysql3.23 for the WEB
application.

But when I run it on utral10 + solaris7, the serious exception occurs.
Tomcat will crash after I operate a few minutes on the WEB application. I
have to restart Tomcat but it will crash again. Sometime it can tolerate
more operations on the WEB application.

BTW, the same Web application works well on intel+win98, intel+solaris8 and
utralI + solaris8.

Please review the Log Reports produced by Tomcat.

Any comments will be appreciated!

Your Sincerely,
Robin

RE: Why Tomcat doesn't work after I operate a few minutes on web application?

Posted by Robin Bai <db...@amsystech.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

The WEB application is based on database. Without database, I cannot log in
and implement the functions such as release files as per the information
from database.

And why does the same web application with the same configurations
(JDK1.3+Tomcat4.0-b1+Mysql3.23) work well on other platforms? (intel+win98,
intel+solaris8 and utralI + solaris8)

Your Sincerely,
Robin

        at VPRelease.Database.DBQuery.<init>(DBQuery.java:24)

-Tim

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.