Posted to user@flink.apache.org by venn <wx...@163.com> on 2019/11/08 08:00:43 UTC

flink on yarn-cluster kerberos authentication for hbase

HI Guys:

            Who can share some example for  flink on yarn-cluster kerberos
authentication for hbase

            I auth as what I do in java program, it look like just
authentication zookeeper, cannot access for hbase

thanks

Re: flink on yarn-cluster kerberos authentication for hbase

Posted by Rong Rong <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you share more information regarding how you currently setup your
Kerberos that only works with Zookeeper?
Does your HBase share the same KDC?

--
Rong

回复: flink on yarn-cluster kerberos authentication for hbase

Posted by venn <wx...@163.com>.

Posted by Jaqie Chan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hello,