Posted to general@commons.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2003/03/11 22:43:25 UTC

my non-participation is coming to an end

life has been excessively interesting (in the chinese-proverb
sense) for the last few months, and i have been unable to
participate in the project.  that is changing.  as soon as
i catch up on all the mail, i'll probably nudge this mailing
list up to a nice respectable traffic volume with my unsolicited
opinions and out-of-date clewless remarks. :-)
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Re: my non-participation is coming to an end

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> i'll probably nudge this mailing list up to a nice respectable
> traffic volume with my unsolicited opinions and out-of-date clewless
> remarks. :-)

looking forward to them :-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: my non-participation is coming to an end

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> i'll probably nudge this mailing list up to a nice respectable
> traffic volume with my unsolicited opinions and out-of-date clewless
> remarks. :-)

looking forward to them :-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: my non-participation is coming to an end

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 02:28 PM, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>> That's 'clueless'.  'clewless' would be a sail w/o the part that is in
>> the bottom front.
>
> s/would be/would also be/

Not only that :

s/bottom front/bottom aft/

> ask http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary about 'clew'

Ah - my mistake.  "A ball of yarn or thread"

:)

geir

> :-)
> --
> #ken	P-)}
>
> Ken Coar, Sanagendamgagwedweinini  http://Golux.Com/coar/
>
> "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-434-2093(m)
geirm@adeptra.com                                   203-247-1713(m)

Re: my non-participation is coming to an end

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> That's 'clueless'.  'clewless' would be a sail w/o the part that is in
> the bottom front.

s/would be/would also be/

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
That's 'clueless'.  'clewless' would be a sail w/o the part that is in
the bottom front.

:D

geir

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.