Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Keith <ke...@skynet.be> on 2018/11/05 14:28:08 UTC

slow ods

Suddenly Apache open office takes a long tile to load an ods file, much
longer than for an rtf file. Is this normal? Should I download Office
again? If so which download site do you suggest that I use?
Many thanks,
Keith

Re: slow ods

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 15:28:08 +0100
Keith <ke...@skynet.be> wrote:

> Suddenly Apache open office takes a long tile to load an ods file, much
> longer than for an rtf file. Is this normal? Should I download Office
> again? If so which download site do you suggest that I use?
> Many thanks,
> Keith

Is this for all .ods files. or just a specific one?

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>