Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2006/08/29 12:49:07 UTC

Tapestry Commons Subproject...

I know we discussed getting the "Tapestry Commons" subproject up and running
some time ago.  Can we go ahead and do that?  The SVN server at JavaForge is
really flaky.  I keep getting complaints from folks that they can't download
the source for some of the libraries out there.

James

RE: Tapestry Commons Subproject...

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
>From what I understand, any code coming into ASF from the outside (not
initially developed here) has to go through the incubator.  I'll send a note
to the incubator list now to verify.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure that's true.

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.
License clickthrough is just around the corner (I hope!)

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-671

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com>.
On 8/29/06, James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:

> I know we discussed getting the "Tapestry Commons" subproject up and
> running
> some time ago.  Can we go ahead and do that?  The SVN server at JavaForge
> is
> really flaky.  I keep getting complaints from folks that they can't
> download
> the source for some of the libraries out there.

I have two modules to contribute also. I finished mavenising the email
module + the concurrency module. Both include nice testng tests. I have not
even been able to create an account on javaforge :P

--
Henri Dupre
Actualis Center