Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by David Handermann <ex...@apache.org> on 2022/12/15 19:33:08 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Adopt NiFi 2.0 Proposed Release Goals

Apache NiFi Community,

I am pleased to announce that the vote to adopt NiFi 2.0 Proposed Release
Goals passes:

[13] +1 binding votes
[11] +1 non-binding votes
[0] 0 votes
[0] -1 binding votes
[1] -1 non-binding vote

This vote signifies approval of the following actions:

1. Rename NiFi 2.0 Proposed Release Goals to NiFi 2.0 Release Goals
2. Create version 1 branch in Git for subsequent support releases on the
version 1 series
3. Update the current main branch in Git to version 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Thanks to everyone for the great participation and discussion!

I have renamed the Release Goals  pageto reflect approval [1] and I will
coordinate with Joe Witt on implementing actions 2 and 3.

The vote thread is available in the list archives:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/ycz0vm3jz4pjxntk03qxpw3gfbn3lmz3

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/NiFi+2.0+Release+Goals