Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "David M. Karr" <dk...@tcsi.com> on 2000/09/15 00:28:19 UTC

CSS file found in 3.2b3 is not found in 3.2b4

I've been testing the "Online Travel" demo application from "Core
Servlets and JavaServer Pages".

It uses a top-level HTML, which submits to a JSP, which is in a
subdirectory ("travel").  The JSP refers to a CSS file in the same
directory, as "/travel/travel-styles.css".

In 3.2b3, this works fine.  It finds the css file and renders tags
appropriately.  I have all the the files in webapps/ROOT and subdirs
off of that.

However, in 3.2b4, it seems to want to find
"/servlet/travel-styles.css".  This fails.  I even tried creating a
"servlet" directory in webapps/ROOT and copying the css file there.
That had no effect.

David M. Karr     ; dkarr@tcsi.com  ; w:(425)487-8312 ; TCSI & Best Consulting
Software Engineer ; Unix/Java/C++/X ; BrainBench CJ12P (#12004)