Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Berger <ro...@aloba.ch> on 2003/09/24 09:09:37 UTC

war:webapp war:inplace? and maven rc1

Hi all

I'd like to work with the maven rc1 version because it should have some
patches and new goals applied to the war goal. I checked out the maven
module from cvs.apache.org. The output of the build process tells me that
I'm building version beta10.
How can I checkout the latest stuff from maven?
Does anybody know if war:inplace is commited by Brett?

TIA.
Roland

[OT] Re: AW: war:webapp war:inplace? and maven rc1

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@d-haven.org>.
I misread the title, and my brain parsed it as:

war:webapp war:andpeace?

FWIW

;P

Re: AW: war:webapp war:inplace? and maven rc1

Posted by Robert Leland <rl...@apache.org>.
Do an update and tell it to reset the sticky bit so you get the head
of trunk. You must have told it to checkout the beta10 branch at one time.

-Rob

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Your banner when running should look like this:

 __  __
|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~