Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "LiChao (李超)" <li...@founder.com.cn> on 2001/06/26 08:50:27 UTC

Parse DTD

Hi,all.
  How to parse a standalone DTD? I had written a DTD document using notepad.
I want to use xerces in the program to juddge if there is any syntax error
in the DTD.How should I do? Which API should I use? I am a beginner of
xerces.I have been browsing the helping doc all the day,but I can't find
what I want:(,.Even worse,I almost don't know how to find it.

  And another question.Once I parsed the DTD,where is the structrue of the
DTD stored?

  Thanks a lot.

Super

RE: Parse DTD

Posted by Olivier Schmitt <sc...@metaintegration.net>.
Parse DTDHave a look at the EnumVal sample

Olivier