Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Michael Stevens <mi...@iii.co.uk> on 2001/08/15 15:28:43 UTC

errors with no filename

Hi.

We've been working with embperl2, and found the
problem that errors like:

[Wed Aug 15 14:24:24 2001] [error] [27952]ERR:  49: Line 343: Endtag '/tr'
doesn't match starttag 'table'

Are occuring. Mostly this is all well and good,
but it's very hard from this to work out
where the errors are coming from. It would be
nice if embperl2 had an option to indicate
in these errors which file is involved.

Michael

http://www.iii.co.uk
Interactive Investor International is a leading UK Internet personal
finance service that provides individuals with the capability to identify,
compare, monitor and buy online a number of financial products and services.

Interactive Investor Trading Limited, a subsidiary of Interactive Investor
International plc, is regulated by the SFA.

Re: errors with no filename

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hi.

> We've been working with embperl2, and found the
> problem that errors like:
>
> [Wed Aug 15 14:24:24 2001] [error] [27952]ERR:  49: Line 343: Endtag '/tr'
> doesn't match starttag 'table'
>
> Are occuring. Mostly this is all well and good,
> but it's very hard from this to work out
> where the errors are coming from. It would be
> nice if embperl2 had an option to indicate
> in these errors which file is involved.

Yes, of course. I add the filename to the error message for the next release

Gerald