Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Jason <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/21 21:05:06 UTC

Mesos/Marathon/Chronos Playbooks/Cookbooks

Hi all, I just wanted to point out that I have worked on a few Ansible
playbooks and chef cookbooks.

Right now they are used to stand up local testing clusters on my laptop and
a big box or two. My goal is go to production with these as our application
is heavily built on top of Mesos and friends.

I would appreciate any comments and improvements. Hope this helps the
community.

== Ansible ==
https://github.com/search?q=%40JasonGiedymin+ansible
( the link includes ansible-mesos, ansible-marathon, ansible-chronos,
ansible-docker-executor, dependencies, etc...)

These will be released to galaxy shortly.

== Chef ==
https://github.com/JasonGiedymin/chef-mesos
https://github.com/JasonGiedymin/chef-marathon

- @JasonGiedymin