Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/09/27 16:19:43 UTC

Note: Updated BZ for new AOO version

I've deactivated 4.0.1-dev as a version for new defects.  I've added
4.0.1 as new version.  There already exists a 4.1.0-dev version string

I also deactivated 4.0.1 as a milestone assignment.

Note: there are three bugs that are assigned the 4.0.1 milestone but
are not marked as fixed, or even marked as accepted:

118363 Base code issues@openoffice.apache.org CONF --- Copy From OOo
Base Query Fails To Grab Full Selection

122094 Writer save-exp issues@openoffice.apache.org CONF --- Protected
MS WORD documents opened in OPEN OFFICE lose the protection

123311 Native-L eu issues@openoffice.apache.org CONF --- UI: Print
dialog shows wrong texts in menu 'File - Print - General

I'll reset these to have no milestone.  I don't think we want defects
with a milestone assignment unless someone has taken ownership of
them.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Note: Updated BZ for new AOO version

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

> I've deactivated 4.0.1-dev as a version for new defects.  I've added
> 4.0.1 as new version.  There already exists a 4.1.0-dev version string
>
> I also deactivated 4.0.1 as a milestone assignment.
>
> Note: there are three bugs that are assigned the 4.0.1 milestone but
> are not marked as fixed, or even marked as accepted:
>
> 118363 Base code issues@openoffice.apache.org CONF --- Copy From OOo
> Base Query Fails To Grab Full Selection
>
> 122094 Writer save-exp issues@openoffice.apache.org CONF --- Protected
> MS WORD documents opened in OPEN OFFICE lose the protection
>
> 123311 Native-L eu issues@openoffice.apache.org CONF --- UI: Print
> dialog shows wrong texts in menu 'File - Print - General
>
> I'll reset these to have no milestone.  I don't think we want defects
> with a milestone assignment unless someone has taken ownership of
> them.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Rob

OK, this sounds reasonable...

MzK

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged
 to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."
                             -- "Following the Equator", Mark Twain

Re: Note: Updated BZ for new AOO version

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 27/09/2013 Rob Weir wrote:
>>
>> I've deactivated 4.0.1-dev as a version for new defects.  I've added
>> 4.0.1 as new version.  There already exists a 4.1.0-dev version string
>> I also deactivated 4.0.1 as a milestone assignment.
>

> Is it possible to add 4.0.1 to the "Latest confirmation on" field?

Done.

-Rob

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.