Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Tyler Bird <bi...@epromo.com> on 2007/05/31 19:53:33 UTC

apache mailing list

Hey List,

I was wondering where I could find a good apache mailing list for the
following question.

I was also going to task the question to the list.

I am trying to enable the apache module mod_speling on apache 1.3.27

I enable it find but it doesn't seem to support the

CheckCaseOnly

Apache directive.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tyler

Re: apache mailing list

Posted by Carl Johnstone <mo...@fadetoblack.me.uk>.
> I am trying to enable the apache module mod_speling on apache 1.3.27
>
> I enable it find but it doesn't seem to support the
>
> CheckCaseOnly
>
> Apache directive.

Dunno about a list, but your problem is that directive was only added in
Apache 2.2

The docs for apache 1.3 are here:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/

Carl