Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oleg Dulin <du...@olegdulin.com> on 2003/10/17 19:55:19 UTC

Setting a global sitemap parameter

Dear Distinguished Colleagues:

Does anybody know how to set a global sitemap parameter that I can
access across all pipelines ?

Kind regards,
Oleg

Re: Setting a global sitemap parameter

Posted by Oleg Dulin <du...@olegdulin.com>.
Tony:

Thanks, this should do the trick!

Oleg

Re: newBee Cocoon in Websphere Studio connecting to AS400

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=As400
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=As400JDK13

Please don't reply to other threads if you want to start a new one ...

Joerg

Posted by Tim Smith <ti...@yahoo.com>.

Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu> wrote:
Oleg Dulin wrote:
> Dear Distinguished Colleagues:
>
> Does anybody know how to set a global sitemap parameter that I can
> access across all pipelines ?

Yes! this is very easy! :)

in your sitemap, you will see something that looks like this:

            | Define global parameters here:
            |   my_skin
            | You can access them by {global:*name*}, e.g. {global:skin}.
            | These values are inherited into sub-sitemaps and can
            | be extended there.
            +-->

That should be self-explanatory... if you need any more help just ask.

> Kind regards,
> Oleg

Tony

Re: Setting a global sitemap parameter

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Oleg Dulin wrote:
> Dear Distinguished Colleagues:
>
> Does anybody know how to set a global sitemap parameter that I can
> access across all pipelines ?

Yes! this is very easy! :)

in your sitemap, you will see something that looks like this:

   <map:component-configurations>
     <global-variables>
        <!--+
            | Define global parameters here:
            |   <skin>my_skin</skin>
            | You can access them by {global:*name*}, e.g. {global:skin}.
            | These values are inherited into sub-sitemaps and can
            | be extended there.
            +-->
     </global-variables>
   </map:component-configurations>

That should be self-explanatory... if you need any more help just ask.

> Kind regards,
> Oleg

Tony