Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2008/12/05 08:26:40 UTC

Could someone create the JIRA project for ESME?

Hi,

I don't think I have karma to do that, could someone create an ESME
project in JIRA?
Please also add me as an admin of that project, username bdelacretaz.

-Bertrand

Re: Could someone create the JIRA project for ESME?

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
On Fri 05 Dec 2008 15:26, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bd...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't think I have karma to do that, could someone create an ESME
> project in JIRA?
> Please also add me as an admin of that project, username bdelacretaz

I've created it and added you and the mentors.  We need the new
committers to create accounts:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905