Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> on 2003/01/17 20:24:41 UTC

[VOTE] Humberto Hernandez Torres as a commiter

the ldap service was untouched for a long time .. it would be good to
have a commiter maintaining it ;-)

so here's my

+1

martin

Re: [VOTE] Humberto Hernandez Torres as a commiter

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> writes:

>the ldap service was untouched for a long time .. it would be good to
>have a commiter maintaining it ;-)

>so here's my

>+1

+1

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20