Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> on 2021/10/21 06:51:32 UTC

[DISCUSS] Improve the design of the download page

Hi,

For now there's a Download button on the download page, how we decided this
design before? Can we improve the design to make this page more clear?

How about remove the (Download) button from the page
https://shenyu.apache.org/download/ and replace it with the contents that
are shown when you press the button.

Please feel free to leave your suggestions. Thanks.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

Re: [DISCUSS] Improve the design of the download page

Posted by YuI <yu...@apache.org>.
I think you can add a downward cutting head next to the download button. Be
able to remind others that there are many options under this download
button.

Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> 于2021年10月21日周四 下午2:51写道: