Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Ho <an...@tellme.com> on 2002/07/04 00:43:10 UTC

Re: Christopher Williamson: URGENT: Bug/compatability issue in Apache 1.3.26

Hello,

Is there a patch for earlier versions of Apache that fix the chunked
Transfer-Encoding security hole, but nothing else? I know OpenBSD, for
example, has an Apache 1.3.24 in ports that has the chunked
Transfer-Encoding fixed. That would certainly be a good short term
solution for this guy--it doesn't sound like it's a good idea for him to
wait for 1.3.27!

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       andrew@tellme.com
Engineer                   info@tellme.com          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.       1-800-555-TELL            Fax 650-930-9101

Re: Christopher Williamson: URGENT: Bug/compatability issue in Apache 1.3.26

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@apache.org>.
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/patches/ has patches for every released
version of Apache 1.2.x and 1.3.x