Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2009/05/21 16:13:04 UTC

[HttpCore] HttpCore 4.0.1?

Folks

I ported all the bug fixes from trunk to the 4.0.x (stable) branch.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/branches/4.0.x/

If there is enough interest, we could cut the 4.0.1 release off the
4.0.x branch, as 4.1 may take several more months to stabilize.

Let me know what you think.

Oleg

Re: [HttpCore] HttpCore 4.0.1?

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Asankha C. Perera wrote:
> Hi Oleg
>> I ported all the bug fixes from trunk to the 4.0.x (stable) branch.
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/branches/4.0.x/
>>
>> If there is enough interest, we could cut the 4.0.1 release off the
>> 4.0.x branch, as 4.1 may take several more months to stabilize.
> Have you merged the IBM JVM support too? I think 4.0.1 would be a good idea

Asankha,

I think IBM JVM support should go through a period of BETA testing and
should be released as 4.1-BETA1. The 4.0.x branch has fixes for
HTTPCORE-193, HTTPCORE-196 and HTTPCORE-197, which are all relatively
small patches.

Oleg

Re: [HttpCore] HttpCore 4.0.1?

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.