Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Trevor Holman <tr...@cqproducts.com> on 2014/07/08 15:05:23 UTC

component implementation

I’m getting an error message (in FlashBuilder) that it could not resolved to a component implementation (in this case <s:ActionBar>). I’ve believe I’ve updated the AIRsdk as well as the current flex sdk correctly.

Trevor

Re: component implementation

Posted by Trevor Holman <tr...@cqproducts.com>.
I’m sure it’s probably something simple but attached is the code in question… other components are running into the same problem (DataSpinner would be another).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:WindowedApplication xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
			xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx">

	<s:Panel>
		<s:ActionBar width="100%" title="Title">
			<s:actionContent>
				<s:Button label="Search"/>
			</s:actionContent>
			<s:navigationContent>