Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Léa Massiot <lm...@orange.fr> on 2012/09/03 09:47:29 UTC

Re: Pass an object from one Webapp to another on two differents servers

According to the notations in my first post, the successive URLs are:
1) SERVER_1/WEBAPP_1/HTML_1
2) SERVER_2/WEBAPP_2/SERVLET_2
3) SERVER_1/WEBAPP_1/JSP_1

"SERVLET_2" does all the work it has to do
using the information provided by the user in the "HTML_1"'s form "F1".
When the work is over, "SERVLET_2" redirects towards "JSP_1"
It's a classical client <-> server scheme...

But maybe I'm not getting properly your questions?

Best regards.

RE: Pass an object from one Webapp to another on two differents servers

Posted by Léa Massiot <lm...@orange.fr>.
Hello Casper.
Yes, we are ok now.
I think the responses to your question are in my previous posts :)
Thank you for helping me out.

RE: Pass an object from one Webapp to another on two differents servers

Posted by Casper Wandahl Schmidt <ka...@gmail.com>.
See inline, marked with ---- since Outlook does not like auto-indent when
replying

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards