Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org> on 2010/08/16 13:57:58 UTC

Re: Documentation -> docbook !

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
  On 8/16/10 3:33 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> On 16 août 2010, at 15:28, Felix Knecht wrote:
>>
>> On 08/16/10 15:16, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
>>> Hi Felix,
>>>
>>> This is already looking very good. :)
>>>
>>> Did you use any script to get and format the content from the wiki to the DocBook format?
>> Nope :-(
>> I found some time and it's handmade (C&P) - a poor mans migration ....
> Ouch... Ouch... Ouch... :'(
>
> Then, you deserve even more kudos for this migration.

Kudos, kudos... How does it translate in english ? Beers ?

Thanks a lot Felix, great job !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Documentation -> docbook !

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
On 16 août 2010, at 15:28, Felix Knecht wrote:

> On 08/16/10 15:16, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
>> Hi Felix,
>>
>> This is already looking very good. :)
>>
>> Did you use any script to get and format the content from the wiki to the DocBook format?
>
> Nope :-(
> I found some time and it's handmade (C&P) - a poor mans migration ....

Ouch... Ouch... Ouch... :'(

Then, you deserve even more kudos for this migration.

Pierre-Arnaud

Re: Documentation -> docbook !

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.

Re: Documentation -> docbook !

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi Felix,

This is already looking very good. :)

Did you use any script to get and format the content from the wiki to the DocBook format?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

Re: Documentation -> docbook !

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.