Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Martin Minka <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/05 01:13:15 UTC

are summary rows for each URL request possible ?

Reading URLs from CSV file.
Doing http request.
Summary report shows only HTTP Request and TOTAL.

I want to see lines for each URL. is it possible ?

sincerely,
Martin

Re: are summary rows for each URL request possible ?

Posted by Martin Minka <ma...@gmail.com>.
got it, it works

thank you very much

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.